• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Kato on Food Networks " Food Finds

Everyone can see Kato the habanero pepper eating dog eat habaneros & learn the story behind his new habanero chocolate bar. April 30th 9pm on Food networks 'Food Finds" hot & spicy

Hey Mick,
Those are great choco bars and is a great segment.
If you haven't tried one,
you should, any one that likes the heat, it's a new taste sensation. I know they they sell out fast.
Marv

Kato's hab chocolate bars are excellent. Not only great heat but great chocolate too. I've never had such a good combination. A little late for Halloween, but they make a great trick and treat.

POTAWIE said:
Kato's hab chocolate bars are excellent. Not only great heat but great chocolate too. I've never had such a good combination. A little late for Halloween, but they make a great trick and treat.

i bet thats pretty hot. haha

Potawie! DUDE! Top Gatchaman/ BOTP/ G-force/ Eagle Riders avatar you got going on there.

Not sure about the undertones of implied hermaphroditism, but nevermind...

Wasn't Kato a character from Mortal Kombat?

Shooty* said:
Potawie! DUDE! Top Gatchaman/ BOTP/ G-force/ Eagle Riders avatar you got going on there.
The Zoltar pic still cracks me up every time I see it.
Shooty* said:
Not sure about the undertones of implied hermaphroditism, but nevermind
That's why I didn't use this pic

Shooty* said:
Wasn't Kato a character from Mortal Kombat?
I think that was Kano if I'm not mistaken. I think I'd take the habanero eating dog over the outworld mercenary. Finish Him (Habanero fire breath incinerates Kano):P Flawless victory
Ok I'm a bit of a retro geek.

Back