• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Kato up ST.Augustine area

Kato's is moving up north to the St.Augustine, Fl. area where he will attempt to grow datil peppers for a new Kato's Datil pepper sauce to add to his line of products. Since the state has no commercial growers of this pepper. The majority of manufactures of datil products grow there own. So Kato's will attempt next season.

Our 888 number stays the same as does our website just the location of our warehouses changes.

Mick
KATO'S

best of luck in the move and your future endevors....
one of these days i want you to bottle my bubba's bad attitude hot sauce :D

Thanks Bubba

Bubba's Bad Attitude hot sauce the name is a winner for sure.
We can getter done

Mick
Kato's

at my chili cook offs i tell people there are 4 stages of bubbas chili and i bet it work well with hot sauces
bubbas hot sauce.......med
bubbas bad attitude.....hotter
bubbas 911 ..........hotter
and bubbas "sit in the creek for a week" hot sauce.......molten lava in a jar

just a idea in my head....... i could probably find someone to bottle these but no monderoooo.... i work full time and do chili cook offs for charity so im not rolling in the doh ray mee... i contacted a local bottler with that and several other great ideas for market but they said we will take the idea make it and not give you a dime. oh well i can keep dreaming i guess.

Nope, not yet. The only Ashley Food item I've had (and finished) was his Mad Dog Inferno Sauce.

Which I think is 89,000. And the Magnum 357 is at 357,000. (Unless you're talking the collector's edition which is at 600,000)

I've tried similar numbers though. I'm almost finished with my bottle of "Da Bomb" (the weakest one, at 119,000).

Just yesterday we tried out Jersey & Mega Death Sauces. Don't know the numbers on Jersey, but Megadeath is suppose to be 550,000. Pure Cap is at 500,000 - have tried that a few times at Pedro's Mexican Restaurant.

Have tried the hottest "Da Bomb" at 1.5 million. First tiny drop was no big deal, so did a 2nd, much bigger drop. BOOM. Felt like throwing up on an empty stomach.

So looks like anything above 1 million will give me epeleptic fits. Anything under, I can at least taste test.

Sorry for hijacking the thread, Kato.
Good luck on your move!

hijack.jpg

Kato's move is almost complete and no it has not been a smooth transition but we are up and running @ our new location
Kato Productions
205 Whispering Pines Rd
Georgetown Fl 32139
888-528-KATO

Been away for a while and look forward to getting caught up with everyone and everything.

Mick
Kato's

Back