for-sale Kato's Sauces on sale

Kato's sauces are now on sale til the day after Fathers day for the unheard of price of $3.99/Bottle.
Go to our website and order some great tasting sauces for a great price.

Kato's Island Sauce- multiple award winner ( 2000 Scovie, 2000 Fiery Food Challenge)a blend of mango,habanero & cayenne with Jamaican curry.

Kato's Meaner Greener-A sweet salsa verde made with green habanero's & everything you put in a salsa verde.

Kato's Rajun Cajun- A cayenne pepper sauce made in the Louisiana style.

Hemi Garlic Pepper sauce- A scotch bonnet sauce made with loads of fresh garlic.

Kato's Down South- Another scotch bonnet sauce with only 3 ingredients.

Kato's Chipotle Steak sauce- A bold steak sauce made with just a touch of chipotle.

Mick
Kato's

Hey! Hope you enjoy them. We have had a great year & wanted to share our sauces with everyone.

Mick
Kato's

Potawie,

No worries buddy. we have plenty of sauce now. Just take care of the family that's whats important.

Mick
Kato's

Only 11 days left til the day after Father's Day!

All 7 of Kato's Sauces and Kato's Habanero Chocolate bars are on sale. $3.99/bottle and for 6 of Kato's Habanero Chocolate bars are now $17.00. plus shipping. The Hot Pepper Member discount applies.

Mick
Kato's

Now only 7 days left till the day after Fathers Day and Kato's sale.

Thanks to everyone for the orders.

Mick
Kato's

Mick, I know that I missed the sale, but I just placed an order and can't wait to give your sauces a try. I picked up a bottle of Kato’s Island Sauce, Kato’s Down South Hot Sauce and Hemi Hot Sauce. They all sounded so good that I couldn't decide so I bought all 3...:lol:

you wont be disappointed Pepperfreak. Have to be the tastiest sauce I've ever had from the U.S....just wish we could teleport it across the planet ...postage sux over here

Paul, I too will sign the praise of Kato. I think at this point I've had all of his sauce lines and they are awesome. The Hemi sauce is the best of his line. It's one of the few sauces that I eat by the spoonful. I kept taking it to work and eating it out of the bottle...

Pepperfreak,

Thanks!We've been real busy this month. Hope you enjoy the sauce.
It will go out Monday.

Mick
Kato's

Back