Ken's Pepper Works Holiday Sale

Ken's Pepper Works Holiday Sale

It's ‪‎Small Business Saturday‬ so please support us small businesses. Now through Cyber Monday get 20% off all ‪hot sauce‬ with free shipping on orders over $35! Use coupon code FREE35 on www.kenspepperworks.com.

awards.png

That’s a Lenny Award winner and back-to-back first place Scovie winner for $5.59/bottle (or less) with free shipping! Sale runs through Cyber Monday. ‪

Thanks for reading and remember, Taste First...Ask Questions Later!

Ken

The Rio Mud has entered the hallowed inner circle of hot sauces that lap the others in the fridge.  We killed the first bottle in three days.  Amazing flavor, approachable heat.  Was the perfect hit of smoke we needed for our vegan split pea soup.  

If the others are just as good, and I suspect that they are, KPW will earn a spot in the coveted "must have in-house at all times" Hall of Fame!  

Thanks PepperDaddy!!!

Idiot Piquant said:
The Rio Mud has entered the hallowed inner circle of hot sauces that lap the others in the fridge.  We killed the first bottle in three days.  Amazing flavor, approachable heat.  Was the perfect hit of smoke we needed for our vegan split pea soup.  

If the others are just as good, and I suspect that they are, KPW will earn a spot in the coveted "must have in-house at all times" Hall of Fame!  

Thanks PepperDaddy!!!'

Thank's for the great words IP!  I love hearing these things  :dance:
Ken

Back