• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Killer Swarm - Pex Peppers 2014 Hot Sauce Advent Calendar Day #1

http://youtu.be/sQBeftfeCcM

Slosh's Bar & Grill 2014 Hot Sauce Advent Calendar - Day #!

Seasons greetings from everybody here at Slosh's Bar & Grill and welcome to our 2014 Hot Sauce Advent Calendar ... a new sauce everyday until Santa comes and brings us something special for Christmas morning ... I can't believe I am about to do 25 sauces in 25 days ... join me for the journey ... who knows what is going to be the next one!

On the first day of Christmas Slosh tries Killer Swarm from Pex Peppers ... https://www.pexpeppers.com/

This sauce had quite a bite to it ... as you can see ... I haven't hiccuped like that in a long time ...

A great sweet flavour to start with and then a wave of Moruga Scorpion flavour and heat ... a great burn that had a bit of a nasty tongue sting to it ... this will be great to cook with ... and to use as a dipping sauce mixed with mayo ... another good sauce from Pex Peppers!

So check back in every day ... and hopefully I can find my Santa suit in time for the big finale!

As always thanks for watching I will see you guys tomorrow!

Slosh

Keep up the good work with the vids!

We would be keen to join you for a sauce review sometime! (Perth local) turns out a good mate of mine knows Kteez (the Carolina Reaper video, we had a bit of a giggle, looked like hell!) 

Got some Morgua Scorpions slowly ripening that I'd love to share when they're done!

Valo said:
Keep up the good work with the vids!

We would be keen to join you for a sauce review sometime! (Perth local) turns out a good mate of mine knows Kteez (the Carolina Reaper video, we had a bit of a giggle, looked like hell!) 

Got some Morgua Scorpions slowly ripening that I'd love to share when they're done!

We are always happy for people to come join us for a review and a beer .... I have a terrible feeling that my guts are going to hate me once all the pods start to ripen 8-)

Nice one Slosh. Cool idea for the 25 days of Christmas. Looking forward to seeing all the reviews and counting down the days, only wish I had the funds to try em all. So many awesome sauces out there to try. Have a great one!

Scorched said:
Nice one Slosh. Cool idea for the 25 days of Christmas. Looking forward to seeing all the reviews and counting down the days, only wish I had the funds to try em all. So many awesome sauces out there to try. Have a great one!

I sat down to work out how much I had spend on sauce this year ... got half way through ... and made myself stop because it was getting scary 8-)

Back