• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

?!Knocked up now. (Parents Strongy Cautioned)

All I wanted to do was take a couple pictures... at first. After I rubbed my finger in it, sticky as it was, I couldn't resist poking
the next one of a different color right after that.
On my way to the bathroom to wash it all off, I licked my finger to see what it tasted like.
That was yesterday.
graphi1506.jpg

graphi1507.jpg

After I got back from pulling fences in the back 40 this afternoon, I saw this.
graphi1508.jpg

I'm not sure what to make of it right now, but the word pregnancy keeps coming to mind.
Any advice? Now would be a good time.
Here's more recent pics. Not so pretty any more eh?
graphi1510.jpg

.......................Holy.......yeah!

Nice damn pix! An obvious attempt to expose the crappiness of my camera......Thanks!!!

Yes, It could be gestating, but the flower drop is very fast.

Then again, I've never timed it before!;)

*EDIT: Did you steal this footage from the discovery channel's "Planet Earth"????????

Priceless blue pics.

My led lights make the flowers stay on for a week sometimes. I thought it was doing fine but I guess it was swelling fast and pushed it off.

If it's advise your after, I have none to give. However, that is some outstanding photography! I don't know what you do for a living, but I think that you could be a photographer for National Geographic or other similar mag. BTW, what type of camera setup are you using? Absolutely fabulous photos, thanks for sharing.

cheezydemon said:
the only thing distracting me from the photography is the bizarre use of bold print. Drinking and posting?:oops:
That was just an attempt to make it less boring. Sometimes people (I do anyway) read the posts so fast that they miss the subtle or hidden messages. (not that there are any in that post)
Thanks
Bizzare is what I was shooting for. Nice to know I reached it. Sorry if it's too much. I will attempt to use something else to achieve...
Just a normal camera. I zoom in but am far enough away for the auto focus to work. I just got lucky on those shots I think.

Nice pics, I can't tell if the flower is purple around the edges or if that is just from the lights. Macro shots are lots of fun.

If you want to take insanely close macro shots, a trick I found that works really well is to use a magnifying glass over the lens of your digital camera. Specifically this one: http://www.radioshack.com/product/i...&cp=2032058.2032236.2032311&parentPage=family

It's like less than 10 dollars at radio shack, and it fits the diameter of most digital camera lenses perfectly. You will be amazed at the results.

It looks like the embryo is staying. Everything looks healthy so far.
The flower is still doing fine too. I think it actually perked up last night. ;)
graphi1521.jpg

Last update for a while.

This old flower finally found a good resting place under a leaf. Hidden from the blue light, the purple edge and clean white really shows. I'm still amazed at how long it's lasted.
graphi1528.jpg

But this preggers....has a nice future ahead of it.
graphi1529.jpg

chilehunter said:
impressive pictures! ;cool
Thanks,
Here are some recent shots taken over the last couple days. It amazes me at how fast it grows.
The brown/black color of the Black Hungarian appeared really fast once I increased the amount of light by finally turning the homegrownlights.com led array on it. I got a massive dose of red light the last couple days.
graphi1536.jpg
graphi1537.jpg
graphi1539.jpg
graphi1540.jpg

That is really cool man. I like that you have the date & time on those photos. Once again nice macros :lol:

Back