KOREAN CHILE SEED offer closed

I'm interested!!

Thanks Joe!

I can't wait till I get some of my plants producing pods a bit, so that I can bless you with some seed :)

My mix had the names on papers inside the ziplocks perhaps you missed them?

If you like I could dig mine out and tell you what the coloured ones are atleast?

My mix had the names on papers inside the ziplocks perhaps you missed them?

If you like I could dig mine out and tell you what the coloured ones are atleast?
thanks but it prolly wont help
there was nothing written on the bags themselve to id each one

thanks your friend Joe

I'm interested!!! Pm sent

there yours same as before

did you get the last ones?? i didnt get anything this week so im guessing filed that order?? let me know

thanks yiour friend joe

Look like you gonna get those seeds after all pinoypride- lucky you. The Jugalay is hot.

thanks Bok without you i could not offer these great seeds!! :cool:

your friend Joe

The bags themself were about 1x1" making wrighting on them extremely hard (in my opinnion)

the ones he sent where a mix but there was no writing on any of them

however he did send me a second batch and im growing two of the species, they where in tiny zip baggies as you mentioned but these had little typed id tags very clearly marked
thanks your friend joe

http://www.flickr.com/photos/70178422@N04/6379816317/in/photostream/ Koreans

6452065673_fb76bb961f_b.jpg
6446826625_a94537f053_b.jpg

SO pretty! Bootsieb the names doesn't sound familiar, the ones you sent me are not these ones, right? What is the name of that pink/purple one, bottom right one in the 2nd picture.

they are the originals - i try to send different ones every time

SO pretty! Bootsieb the names doesn't sound familiar, the ones you sent me are not these ones, right? What is the name of that pink/purple one, bottom right one in the 2nd picture.
Hong

hey if you yet again have room for 1 more they will come with the fatalii seeds.Seeds are staill coming to you but leave it to me to try. :) Rich Sase enclosed.

hey if you yet again have room for 1 more they will come with the fatalii seeds.Seeds are staill coming to you but leave it to me to try. :) Rich Sase enclosed.
ok remind me again if there is no mention of them in the sasbe

thanks joe

Back