wanted Kpakposhito hunt

Is anyone who has some kpakposhito seeds to sell? Am on the hunt for it. I am a Ghanaian who moved to the USA not long ago and am finding it hard to get some of the spices am used to. Please help me find some. Please send me a DM.Thank you

Last edited:
Thank you for your help. When shipped it gets taken away by customs in the USA mail.

But people receive their in different countries. So sad

Looks like people got them from reviews.

A member here sells them but looks like he is sold out but I will tag him. @midwestchilehead

Thank you for your help. When shipped it gets taken away by customs in the USA mail.

But people receive their in different countries. So sad
Did you click the link? It's on etsy and you pay for the seeds, shipping, and phyto certificate.

Sorry, I am sold out. I can't keep these seeds in stock. Maybe I should grow more of them!

Looks like people got them from reviews.

A member here sells them but looks like he is sold out but I will tag him. @midwestchilehead

I already posted where you can buy it on etsy and it comes with a phyto certificate allowing it to pass through customs.

I understood your reply, I was just correcting you. It is not sold out everywhere. I also do not believe the demand is high, on the contrary, when demand is low it will be hard to find as growers have limited space and tend to grow what is actually in high demand.

From 11 years ago. Wow, time goes by fast!

Attachments

• Kpakpo Shito - Ghana.jpg
    Kpakpo Shito - Ghana.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 66
Back