free Kung Pao seeds - free with SASBE offer - CLOSED 10/19 Due to lack of interest

Greetings once again. Just thought I'd share the wealth yet again with some cool peppers I just deseeded recently. They are Kung Pao, in the Annuum species, 4-6 inches long and very slim pods. Mild-mid hot, similar to Cayenne, but a little less bumpy. First 10 requests get 10 seeds each. PM me to confirm, and I will send you my address. Here are the ground rules:

1)All receiving seeds must include a note in the SASE/SASBE their username on the boards, and what the SASBE is for.

2)Please provide a ziplock or small coin baggie to put the seeds in, as well as writing down the type of seed on the baggie.

3)If you've already participated in 2 of my offers, you are excluded. Please let others have a chance to participate.

Thanks to all participants!

Greetings, everyone! Looks like this one got lost in the shuffle, probably because it's not a superhot! Anyway, I still have (9) spots remaining as of Friday (10-14) of packets of Kung Pao seeds (10 per packet). Anyone interested let me know!

-Karl

Greetings, everyone! Looks like this one got lost in the shuffle, probably because it's not a superhot! Anyway, I still have (9) spots remaining as of Friday (10-14) of packets of Kung Pao seeds (10 per packet). Anyone interested let me know!

-Karl

My seed came in Wednesday. Thank you sir.

Back