labels label creating software

woody said:
Hi all,
just wondering what software you use to create pro labels

Woody,
Most graphic companies that we have dealt with use Abode Illustrator nowadays (Mac version)
It's easy enough to create your own labels with the right software and a keen graphic eye.
I create ours in Illustrator and then send them off to the printer for them to convert to their operating platform of choice.
One thing we have found, once you have a good relationship with your printer, they will do the label design for you (freebie) if you get the printing done with them.
Dan from BLP should ring in on this one, he's the man when it comes to labelling specs and such.
As far as graphics goes, Ryan at Angry Pepper does great work. Once his peepers are healed, I'm sure he'll be able to hook you up if you need a designer.

Damn that Ryan and his eye surgery!!!:lol:

...we need to talk biz.

Anyway, I get going with Print Shop Deluxe for a rough idea, and just to have a little fun with learning how to do layouts.

If you're really in a crunch, you can use Windows Paint...but It's very tedious.

Ryan at Angry Pepper is definitely the man. Unfortunately, you will all have to wait when he heals as he has a lot of FKS work to do. After that - he's all yours. He does an EXCELLENT job, and I HIGHLY recommend him. At least its worth speaking with him

DevilDuck said:
Huv...I've seen the "before" and "after" of your label. If he can do that kind of work...I'm all but paying a bill!

LOL - yeah he took my crappy sketch and did wonders. Wait for the Mango label coming out SOOOOOOON!

Ryan

huvason said:
Ryan at Angry Pepper is definitely the man. Unfortunately, you will all have to wait when he heals as he has a lot of FKS work to do. After that - he's all yours. He does an EXCELLENT job, and I HIGHLY recommend him. At least its worth speaking with him

Ryan is one of the best out there.he does a great job at a great price.Could not agree with you more Huv.

Huv just saw the babies picture and thank god she looks nothing like her father...lol Just kidding Huv.God bless her and your family.Can wait to get more pictures,Lisa cant wait to put her to work in the booth

Back