labels Label Design

This is just an idea put together. I have an original drawing of other Cocks. I have to get the original in to the design.

DELETED PHOTO.  :shh: Please excuse my ignorance.

Dustin said:
My Texas Tears logo was done through 99Designs, and I love it. I paid $600 for it and it was worth every penny.

TT640x480.png

The guy who made it for me is named Zeynar, and you can find him on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/zeynar.mohammad
He does some amazing logos.
Darn I wish I still had Photoshop on my computer, it's nice but $600 for a logo, I could be making a lot of money lol 

As for copy rights my brother had a Co use his photo with out asking and the guy that used it got fired and my bro. got given some things for them using his photo, they bent over backwards when he proved it was his and never had to get a layer as his case was so strong.  . 

Mr. Hill said:
Darn I wish I still had Photoshop on my computer, it's nice but $600 for a logo, I could be making a lot of money lol
Logos should always be made in Illustrator, not Photoshop. They need to be vector, especially when you pay money for them. If he ever needs to put it on a banner, billboard, or on the side of a truck, he can, if it is vector. If not all you have is a logo the size of a sticker. Try to blow it up and it is all pixely. Photoshop's main purpose is manipulating photos. Just saying. In case you ever need one. Request a vector image.

Mr. Hill said:

Same here. Im a graphic designer myself and I dont charge that much. I even have resources that would freehand a logo for me to vectorize and it still wont hit 600$. 

Mr. Hill said:
Thanks for the info guys..  I was thinking 90% of that kind of stuff was done on PS! 
Photoshop I mainly use for photo editing and some deeper looking backgrounds but Layout and Logo design is all done in Illustrator.
Try downloading Gimp(photoshop substitute) and Inkscape(illustrator substitute).
Both are free and open source so you can mess around a little to get the idea of what each tool does and why.
Any questions dont hesitate asking.

I like the logo, but the triangle is an odd choice. Why waste that much real estate? There's so little surface area as it is...unless this is going to be centered on a rectangular label, in which case never mind. lol 

I dig the scorpion/skull/flower thinggie in the middle - did you draw that? 

The font is also a little hard to read with that funky cursive. Worth mentioning. 

+1 on the script.  Plus, can you fade the background above the name?  It has a hard line going across while the other sides blend softly.  Also, I would try to flip the triangle and put the scorpions at the bottom right and left... there's a lot going on up top.  Could you mock that up? I'd love to see it that way.  Really like the burgundy on black and cool images. 

Back