labels Label Printing

Hello all... to preface this post I'd like to mention that I am not on here to sell anyone anything. (If that happens through a relationship then so be it.) I will not come on here busting your chops for your label business. Members on here that were at the Fiery Foods Show can attest that we do not go booth to booth beating vendors up. They know we are there and we let them come to us. I'm on here to build relationships and hopefully help you guys with labeling questions. I am very interested in this industry. Being a chile head I sort of stumbled into the label end of Fiery Foods. So with that being said... Please let me know if you guys (and gals) have any questions or concerns with labeling, whether that be proper adhesives, face stocks, 4 color process and generally any printing questions that might arise. I will do my best to answer any quetions... If I do not have the answer I will use all my resources to find an answer for you.

Just a quick note... I am refering to the actual printing of the labels. I can give no help on the Nutritional Chart aspect of the label except for maybe size regulations and label placement.

Thanks Everyone!

Hey Dan, if your going to be posting here, you need to tone down your correct spelling of words. I have a hard time understanding words that are speeled coreckly.
Later Tater!! :lol:

Hey Dan,

I can maybe help on the nutrition aspect as time goes by, we're in the process of doing ours for shipment to the US market.

I can most certainly attest to the fact that you guys are great. You were very informative at the show and I have to tell you, I still don't know whether we're buying our own printer or going with the outsource.

What I can tell you... We liked the work you guys do.

T

Tina Brooks said:
I can speak for quality, your portfolio is sitting on the top of the Peppermaster's desk!

T

Thanks.. I will pass that on to our pressman. They love to hear compliments like that. We have some true craftsmen working for us!

Back