labels Label Software or Support

Banking on the success of my harvest this year, I want to start a larger bottling campaign and get some exposure for my sauces. I need some help with the labeling process. For those who've done it, what did you use? Was it something you came up with yourself on your home PC? I want to find a low-cost method that's going to deliver quality as well. I've got some ideas, but I'm not sure what to do with them. Here's a rough idea I have for my BBQ:

BostonMassacreBBQFront.jpg

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

There are several good threads in this section. Just look for labels in the topics and read up.

Basically, many use photoshop, or even Windows Word for first drafts. I have Adobe Illustrator, which is about $400, but I do ALL my own graphics and have used it for many different projects over the years. Occassionally I use a graphics designer for lay out when bringing a new line of products to market, but for the most part, I design it and send it to a professional printer.

Just wondering, in the design above, I don't get what the Boston Massacre and the image has to do with BBQ sauce. :confused:

good luck with your project~

With regard to the label, I live just south of Boston and I modified a recipe to include local ingredients, such as maple syrup and cranberry sauce. That said, that's how I came up with the name, sort of a play on words I guess.

Back