• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

misc Ladybugs... Death Surrounds me.

So I chopped my plants back, cleaned and sanitized my room, sprayed my plants with safer, bug bombed the room, brought my plants back into the room and sprayed them again. Two hours go by... went back to my room... F'IN APHIDS CRAWLING ON MY PLANTS !!! WHAT THE F DO I DO !!!

I said a Flamethrower ! :flamethrower:
aphid.jpg
It get kills creatures in the movies.

I will take out the plant from the pot, clean the root, and then put the whole plant deep into the bath tub full of water(maybe add few lemons juice?) leave it there
at the same time, burn the old soil!!!!
Now clean the pot, put new soil in and prepare to put the plant back into the pot
After all, spray some neem oil on the plant and I don't think they will come back.

PS, I never try this before, just a suggestion and I think it is no harm to try this? cost you a few lemons and neem oil only

Dude, I hate to say this but it sounds like your aphids would out-survive cockroaches in a nuclear holocaust! Wow. It might be time for some permithrin or malathion! Good luck. Sucky problem.

Back