• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

misc ladybugs!

Yeah, here in South Florida, it's been in the mid to upper 70's consistently, and the temperature's gonna go up :) Not many bugs around the apartment, but that's due to the proximity to the ocean.

Here in Vegas it's about mid 40's at night and up to 70's in the day time. Next week it's jumping up to the 80's and low 50's at night :D.

,Vegas

I've had a diligent team of ladybugs in my seedlings but I noticed yesterday they were getting behind with the job. I hit the seedlings with the neem oil. For the next three weeks until I'm able to get these outside, I guess the neem oil will have to be kept handy.

Big Mike
www.knot2worry.us

Last weekend I was sitting outside and saw one land on the table next to me. I'm sure she was a repeat customer coming to harvest all the nasty bugs that have yet to come!

I checked in on my plants today and two of the ladybugs were doing the nasty! Get it on my minions, get it on.

Help them out then.... Get some speakers out there and put on some Barry White.

Got a bag of them yesterday.
Wife wants to breed them, I get to (unfortunately) feed them.
Actually, more aphids show up on our desert plants first before I get the tender ones out in the dirt.

Back