Last Lottery giveway seeds

Damn Smokemaster...two bingos at work and now this. Want to pass some luck to Michigan? LMAO. Congrats!!! Nice offer Vladan as always!! Smokemaster, got any guesses at the Super Lotto numbers for me? :)

Chris

Bingo at work is easier,only 15-20 people left working here.

With only 20 or less participants it's not as hard,the same amount of numbers get picked every game in the same amount of time.
I've actually won 5 this year maybe 6.

I think it was in Aug I won 2 in a row and another in early Sept.In 4 games I won 3.
In july I had to split one with some other person who needed the same last # to win.

Probably have a chance to maybe win one more before the first.

Assuming I'm not next on the chopping block.

LED and potting supply money. LOL
You know,stuff so I can keep the mites happy...

I was thinking I might go through my seeds and see what I can come up with and maybe continue Vladan's Lotter idea.
A great idea and people seem to like it.
I do have a just a couple Manzano,Baccatum and Annuum seeds laying around. :)
End this year with some spreading of the heat...

May I suggest making it more difficult? The winning number will be between 201 and 3,609. :) Each participant gets one guess per month. lol.

Chris

Bingo at work is easier,only 15-20 people left working here.

With only 20 or less participants it's not as hard,the same amount of numbers get picked every game in the same amount of time.
I've actually won 5 this year maybe 6.

I think it was in Aug I won 2 in a row and another in early Sept.In 4 games I won 3.
In july I had to split one with some other person who needed the same last # to win.

Probably have a chance to maybe win one more before the first.

Assuming I'm not next on the chopping block.

LED and potting supply money. LOL
You know,stuff so I can keep the mites happy...

I was thinking I might go through my seeds and see what I can come up with and maybe continue Vladan's Lotter idea.
A great idea and people seem to like it.
I do have a just a couple Manzano,Baccatum and Annuum seeds laying around. :)
End this year with some spreading of the heat...

Back