• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Lauren Delux's Pod Reviews

I hope you enjoy!

Trinidad Scorpion: Read discription.
Red Habanero: If you have bat ears you might be able to hear what I'm saying... my chromebook was hot..... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqVCsdJ0SnY

Maybe stick with the milds.... doesn't look like you can handle superhots, a couple constructive comments 1. talk a little louder when talking 2. Don't just sit there and look around talk to us. 3. reviewing means you are going to tell us about the pepper and describe it...

tylerdodd25_92 said:
Maybe stick with the milds.... doesn't look like you can handle superhots, a couple constructive comments 1. talk a little louder when talking 2. Don't just sit there and look around talk to us. 3. reviewing means you are going to tell us about the pepper and describe it...

I was scared, obviously....... I will work on it. 

Good on you for at least trying it.  That separates you from 98% of the population.

* Disclaimer - I have not done a statistical analysis to truly determine that 98% of the population will refuse to eat a superhot.  That is just my own made up statistics.  Don't you know that 88.3% of all statistics are made up (that number wasn't made up, it is 100% true, or was it? :))

newpeppergrower1105 said:
wasent that bad nice video
Oh no, it was horrible..... poor pex, he could hear me scream from his garden..... a good ten plus feet from the kitchen.......... he was so calm too, all he did was hand me an ice cream and it almost killed the heat right away. Such a bad idea.... 

Bhut Jolokia. Loved the flavor of this one, couldn't handle the heat that well though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-xYVIGZ3X0

I have to say what everyone is thinking, but too polite to ask  What is that annoying fluttering sound?  I can't get through 20 seconds of the reviews without turning them off.  Sorry, but the best thing you can do since you're just learning, is to give Nigel's reviews a good watch. 

Roguejim said:
I have to say what everyone is thinking, but too polite to ask  What is that annoying fluttering sound?  I can't get through 20 seconds of the reviews without turning them off.  Sorry, but the best thing you can do since you're just learning, is to give Nigel's reviews a good watch. 

its her chromebook. its not the greatest for recording.

Back