• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

LDHS Orange Label

Nice email. LDHS your stalker is banned. Pretty unstable cat.

Well this day has certainly started off on the right foot. Thanks boss! I will never joke with anyone this isn't eBay again while helping to answer their questions. clearly interwebs are serious business. :rofl:

unlike juju though, I still need coffee....lol

I Love LDHS Orange label. And Green. And Red.

That is all.

I love you too buttercup.
wub.gif

but always remember - "[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Only true adults know what respect is all about....smartass punks will never understand respect no matter how hard they try!"[/background]

That is the signature of the person who sent that message to you, so clearly respect is a top priority for him. :rofl:

Sorry to Westin who's thread got totally hijacked by those shenanigans...though the end result seems to have worked out well for the community. :cheers:

Never seen anyone go ballistic over someone else's label color scheme. He may be mentally ill the way he obsessed over your labels.

If your hottest label was green I don't want to think of what would have went down.

:)

but always remember - "[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Only true adults know what respect is all about....smartass punks will never understand respect no matter how hard they try!"[/background]

That is the signature of the person who sent that message to you, so clearly respect is a top priority for him. :rofl:

No your attributing the wrong half of the quote to him - He was just telling you he'll never understand respect !!

Ha Ha you remember that guy that...
Oh wait, that guy is not banned so he could reply, better not say anything.
I wouldn't want any replies after all, my fragile ego may not take being involved in confrontation. Maybe later when he can't reply I'll make a comment...

edit: Some guys have a legitimate point, others come out of the woodwork, and for what?

edit: LDHS is cool BTW. I think I congratulated Scott on the launch before, so nothing personal

Back