• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Leaf damage

Noticed the leaves of my young plants were damaged this morning.

IMG_2544_zps53c5d5f0.jpg

IMG_2543_zpse473d37e.jpg

I think it may be overwatering or sunburn. Any thoughts?

I hope it is not a disease.

Thanks!

Some of mine are doing the same thing, I have also not fertilized yet but am wondering if I should to fix it. Is it possible to get a bad pod of seeds where they all just kind of grow unhealthy? I start seeds in Fox Farm Light Warrior and have never had a problem until I started my reapers and scorpions. 

I've had some that have grown in like that on my Chinese. I just ride it out and the new life aves look great.

plantsonfire said:
Some of mine are doing the same thing, I have also not fertilized yet but am wondering if I should to fix it. Is it possible to get a bad pod of seeds where they all just kind of grow unhealthy? I start seeds in Fox Farm Light Warrior and have never had a problem until I started my reapers and scorpions. 
Reapers are finnicky plants.. i dont think its the medium you are growing in, nor do i think this will alter the plants life at all.  Let it do its thing, it will balance out before you know it. 

Back