• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking leg of lamb

well i know this is not the right place for this but i will be smoking 1 of these soon ... feel free to move to the right place if need be.... i also added fresh rosemary on top from my plant..

IMG00078-20090905-1603.jpg

IMG00082-20090905-1620.jpg

IMG00080-20090905-1617.jpg

I'd say you are exactly in the right place Red. Good 'ol H.E. Butts! A Texan from San Antone and a soon to be smoked leg o' lamb is hot, blue and righteous in my book. Got the long necks on ice yet?

Salute', TB.

Thats an Aussie favourite ! And that looks good so far.
I tried to get a full lamb for a spit roast when I was over last month, and LAMB hard to get and pricey in USA.
We settled for pig:(

I would cook much slower than that too !

texas blues said:
I'd say you are exactly in the right place Red. Good 'ol H.E. Butts! A Texan from San Antone and a soon to be smoked leg o' lamb is hot, blue and righteous in my book. Got the long necks on ice yet?

Salute', TB.

yeah for sure on the long necks bro!!! ok here is what i got not a very good pic but it was very good and we ate all of it ... this pic is right out of the oven ...next one i do will be done on the pit...

IMG00083-20090905-1750.jpg

Very nice! I usually do lamb chaps as it's pretty hard to find LOL under $10.00 a lb in my area.

Back