• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Lemming's 2014/2015 Grow

I have a grow log elsewhere, so I won't bother posting all of my older content. I'll start fresh on here.

All my plants are currently indoors. Here's what I have inside my hydro tent:

Photo18-01-2015183227_zps04d5652e.jpg

^ Pink Tiger, HP22B Reaper & Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion.
Currently sat under a 400W Metal Hallide, which won't be switched over to a red HPS until all the plants are roughly the same size and bushy. I've been trimming the top off the PGS to stop it outgrowing the other two height wise.

Here is my smaller propagation tent / temporary hold tent:

Photo18-01-2015183303_zps11f36b96.jpg

^ Yaki Blue Fawn, Elephant's Ear, Mojo Blackie, Farmer's Market Jalapeno, Aleppo & BBG7 MAMP F2.
These will be staying in here until the weather warms up outside, again i'm keeping them trimmed and managing the size as time goes on.

Photo18-01-2015183416_zpsa8fbc682.jpg

^ Chocolate Habanero, Royal Black, Long Facing Heaven, HJ10 After Glow & Lemon Habanero.
I'm over-wintering these ones, if they stay alive great, if not, no worries. I've had quite a few pods off these already.

Photo18-01-2015183334_zps77a844b5.jpg

^ Here's my Butch T TS which is about 2 years old now. This is the only plant I have in soil (all the others are in Coco or Hydro) and i'll be moving this one outside once it warms up too. Nice thick stalk!

Photo18-01-2015164506_zps5f9cb522.jpg

CGN21500
Bolivian Rainbow
CAP1456
Turbo Pube
Cheiro Roxa
Vampire F1 -> F2
Fatalii White
Shabu Shabu

I planted the above seeds today and looking forward to seeing these ones pop!

You have a really setup.How many times have you trimmed your plants back?is topping included?at any rate great looking plants and list!

Thanks. All of the plants in the small tent have been topped and trimmed once or twice. The only plant in the big tent which has had this treatment is the PGS.

The Butch T has been cut right down to almost nothing when I moved it indoors and recovered really well.

Some of the over-wintered plants were topped and trimmed, but not all. I can't decide what to keep alive as I'm running out of room!

Topped the PGS the other day and it's getting really bushy! Once the Reaper roots protrude the pot it will hopefully take off. The brown spots you can see on the Tiger are just a foliar spray:

It was a pain in the bum every time I wanted to take the water pumps out of the tent for cleaning as the cables all ran through to the outside. I decided to chop the wiring on each pump and add in a kettle connector. This allows me to disconnect the pump internally and also gives the option of extending the wiring to any required length!

image_zps0b453438.jpg

The Vampire has now popped so I moved the plug into coco:

image_zps5cacee56.jpg

F92EB4E6-27A8-443A-BD36-6C3B402E4F49_zpswbwvq8f5.jpg

DWC Peach Ghost Scorpion progress.

8A80B497-5E94-417F-A1AE-964741532B23_zpsqsedxse5.jpg

Mini jungle, could do with more room and light, but it'll have to do for a while. The Cheiro Roxa is in there too now :)

Back