• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Lemon Drop Last Run

Heres my last run of Lemon Drops. I figured the best thing I can do with these sweet tasting gems are dry them up and grind them later. I really enjoyed these they have such a sweet disposition that I will plant these next year.

The red ones on the end are few scorps and yellow fatalli and three cackle beerries. Which the cackle berries go great with all of them. I also pickled two pints of lemon drops out of this batch So total I guess I have picked a total of 15 gallons plus of chillis and will post more pictures soon.

That's one sweet haul! I can't wait until I can get these producing. I've heard so much about them, but have yet to try them

I also like Lemon Drops, didn't grow them this year, but am thinking about maybe next year. Nice photos, also nice looking fresh eggs.

I grew some this year and loved them. Not as much as the ahi pineapple, but I just picked quit a few of them both and will be mixing them with some apple cider vinager and mango and try and make a nice medium sauce from them. If I can get the sauce right it will be used to top local halibut and grouper.

Are the Lemon Drop, Aji Limon, and Aji Pinapple pretty similar peppers? They almost all look the same to me. I'm just curious because I just ordered some Aji Pinapple seeds due to reading about their great taste.

Great harvest!

Back