• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

leo-c 2010 growing

So, Leonardo, since you don't have the worlds greatest soil, what would you say is a typical, Toscano, summer growing day and night - I am thinking a constant moderate temperature for both day and night with no extremes but I could be wrong. Is it typically direct sun all day long or is it a mix of morning cloud, followed by afternoon sun. Wind? Humidity? What ever it is you have, I want!

So, Leonardo, since you don't have the worlds greatest soil, what would you say is a typical, Toscano, summer growing day and night - I am thinking a constant moderate temperature for both day and night with no extremes but I could be wrong. Is it typically direct sun all day long or is it a mix of morning cloud, followed by afternoon sun. Wind? Humidity? What ever it is you have, I want!
In this period the climate is very variable, I live close enough to the sea and the climate is mild, in summer the temperature averages 30C ° 20C ° day and night, from November to March even go down to 1C ° to - 2-4C ° at night, it's almost winter now, there is plenty of moisture if the winds blow from the sea as if the winds come from the east then the climate is dry but cold.

finally decides to grow the t.scorpion :hell:
Foto1761.jpg

Foto1762.jpg

Hello everyone, although the temperatures are much lower these days the plants are in good shape :onfire: , there are still many hot peppers on the plants and I'll pick them up by next week
DSC03971.jpg

DSC03953-1.jpg

DSC03968.jpg

DSC03792-1.jpg

DSC03985.jpg

DSC03983.jpg

DSC03982.jpg

DSC03961.jpg

DSC03960.jpg

bye

hello all, is a long time since I upgrade, the summer work period and do not have much time to spend to the internet, the plants grow and are loaded with fruit, I had problems with fungi, many plants have died, it even one hundred remain in good shape
DSC05886.jpg

DSC05884.jpg

DSC05880.jpg

DSC05876.jpg

DSC05874.jpg

DSC06024.jpg

DSC06021.jpg

DSC06019.jpg

DSC06017.jpg

DSC06026.jpg

Back