• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Lessons you've learned this season

I tried a lot of new things this year.
First time growing pubescens, first time using fabric pots, first time using organic nutes. So far, they're all working out great. It's also the first year I haven't aggressively topped any of my plants and I like the way they're growing already. 

Be more diligent with watering if you start your seeds in the same room as your pellet stove, unless you like your seedlings nice and crispy ;)

DontPanic said:
I don't want to sound like a suck-up, but by far the most important thing I learned this year was that there's this place on the Internet called thehotpepper.com. I've learned more hanging around this place any other source I've run across.

+1

I wish I found this place in December before I started my plants. lol. next year will be different (once again), I haven't even got one pepper from my plants and I'm already planning how to correct this year's mistakes.

Looking at the buds flowers pods on my Carbonero i can see its  going to be a good producer , wish i had stuck it on my auto pot system im running :lol: :lol: :crazy: definately going in auto pot next season.

Back