Lester Holt Nuked on the Today Show

Hi everyone, I haven't been on for awhile, my artist went awol in april and I've now assumed that responsability as well. Today the Nuclear Nutterz were on the Today Show and I think they made Lester Holt a little uncomfortable. I know I had originally said they were made with a 400k blend, its 40k. The spice company I deal with cannot maintain the consistency of anything over 50k. It was a decent mention of the Nutterz, however I wished they would have mentioned B More Nutz. Go to http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/video-the-next-big-food-fad/10340622 and check out the new food fad video. Summers here, I need a beer. :onfire:

Thread moved.

Congrats! Got a direct link?

Thanks Shotz, well so far I've generated enough revenue to pay the UPS bills, with all the commercials on TV, you can see how they really rushed threw the segment, they didn't even show the last product.

That was great. I don't think you can ask for more. They announced the product name, showed a close-up, described your unique creation (potato chip encrusted peanuts), and tasted it, showing it was hot.

Thanks guys, don't get me wrong, i was very happy with the clip, the last product that did not get air time was a fancy beef stew for dogs.

Chip Nuts?

Are these the same idea as Fired Up Foods Chip Nuts?
Potato flakes wrapped around peanuts and deep fried, right?
Fired Up Chipnuts have three flavours, Tabasco, Chipotle and Red Savina.
I've had that brand before, they are awesome.
Where are your's available? I'd like to give them a try.

these are simular only a lot better, I use a special ingredient from Holland which gives them a unique crunch. They are not super hot, however a good steady burn that allows the other flavors to bleed through. I am going to come out with a hotter version for the pepper heads. I'm also working on a Jalapeno cheddar that will be available after thanksgiving an a Wasabi. You can order them from bmorenutz.com, just put in HEAT from the pepper and I'll hook you up. try the 4 bag combo pack Tnanks Heat

Back