• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Let's Chat. This Friday 9/29 @ 8 pm EDT

I'll start a thread tomorrow and we can enjoy a Friday night chatting away and copping a buzz.
I'll put the thread in the Hot Button Topics so anyone who doesn't want to be a part of it can't accidentally wander into the chat.

So, yeah. Friday 9/29 @ 8ish pm until ????

I hope to see y'all there.

if i did not have a series of aggravated robbery convictions... id vote for trump, reasoning being that id love to see what happens with the left, and or what happens to the general electorate when/if trump governs in direct opposition to the principals hes running on... like obama on steroids.

imo voting for trump is like ... its like flushing a cherry bomb down the toilet, then running down into the basement to see exploding pipe carnage.

queequeg152 said:
if i did not have a series of aggravated robbery convictions... id vote for trump, reasoning being that id love to see what happens with the left, and or what happens to the general electorate when/if trump governs in direct opposition to the principals hes running on... like obama on steroids.

imo voting for trump is like ... its like flushing a cherry bomb down the toilet, then running down into the basement to see exploding pipe carnage.
Register in Virginia.

Back