• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Leviathan Gnarly Scorpion pod test

Awesome phenotype on those pods. I like the swell in the lower tail legit looks like a giant scorpion stinger. The second one you showed had lots of those tail joints too. Respect for sitting there through the burn.

SL3 said:
I rarely see much of a reaction from you during your reviews. That one must have been really hot. Are seeds available for this one yet? I love extreme heat with great flavor. 
Thanks for watching! I don't know yet the status of seeds, but I'll try to find out. Yes, this was a very nice pepper. I did have some nuclear cap cramps around 3 am after, lol. But other than that no bad after effects.

Mr. West said:
Awesome phenotype on those pods. I like the swell in the lower tail legit looks like a giant scorpion stinger. The second one you showed had lots of those tail joints too. Respect for sitting there through the burn.
Thanks, Mr. West! 

They look great! Any update on seed availablity? Also, I've been watching a lot of your videos on Kratky hydroponics. I'm going to attempt, next season, to grow in some recycled plastic 55 gallon drums.

FITN said:
They look great! Any update on seed availablity? Also, I've been watching a lot of your videos on Kratky hydroponics. I'm going to attempt, next season, to grow in some recycled plastic 55 gallon drums.
Check White hot peppers website periodically for seeds. I believe he is going to sell them this year at some point. You should be able to grow some monster plants in 55-gallon drums!

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. The drums are food grade and I can get them for about 25 bucks each. After seeing what you did with the garbage cans, I had to give it a try.

Back