LF Lightning Habanero Mix

In fact he sells seeds, I just bought from him.
I think the title of that old thread mislead you.... Ajijoe should close it and start a new one....

Later edit: check the post #163 (Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:21 PM  /  in spite of everything im still selling seeds if anyone is interested  /  thanks your friend Joe)

rghm1u20 said:
In fact he sells seeds, I just bought from him.
I think the title of that old thread mislead you.... Ajijoe should close it and start a new one....

Later edit: check the post #163 (Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:21 PM  /  in spite of everything im still selling seeds if anyone is interested  /  thanks your friend Joe)
hello Adrian
actually i just stopped yesterday, i took my last order recently as well, i stopped mainly due to the requierments of my job, im just too exhausted to process order anymore because all my energy is invested in my job,they keep sending more and more work with very little or no help. it was taking me longer and longer to process orders and it was driving me crazy because im a promise keeper and i felt like it would have only been a matter of time before someone complained that i was taking too long or that i was pulling a fast one, i made my decision based upon the fact that i just dont have the time or energy to keep doing it, after discussing it with my wife i decided to pack it in

thanks your friend Joe

Oh, this is sad......
I still hope that, one day, you will start again. At least, when you retire...
And feel happy that I had the chance to order those seeds from you.
Wish you to have a relax time at your job.
God bless you!

What is the difference in Lightning habs and Yucatan whites?  I have two plants of those and will have seeds for them in no time--they're already budding.  Profusely.

can always count on brotha nigel to clear things up  

btw i have yellow lightning hab seeds.  hit me up if you want them

Back