• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Like...I just made some hot sauce...

I tried to make the smoked habanero again. This sauce contains tequila. So my wife gets home from work and she likes to have a margarita after work. So she asks me if I want one and I usually say "no" but tonight I say yes 'cause I;m really freak'n tired and goin on like 4 hours of sleep. So anyway I using the recipe from the last time I made this but I'm adding some things to it ad changing some things up. AnywaY most of the time I'm working I'm lstening to Nick Cave and the Bad seeds but then that runs out and I put in this Led Zeppelin dvd( really f*ck'n loud!) ( 2nd disc) and I get really riled up and I taste the sauce before I can it and it makes me so happy I'm like jump'n all around the kitchen like a madman.

Just thought I'd share....:shocked:

chuk hell said:
I tried to make the smoked habanero again. This sauce contains tequila. So my wife gets home from work and she likes to have a margarita after work. So she asks me if I want one and I usually say "no" but tonight I say yes 'cause I;m really freak'n tired and goin on like 4 hours of sleep. So anyway I using the recipe from the last time I made this but I'm adding some things to it ad changing some things up. AnywaY most of the time I'm working I'm lstening to Nick Cave and the Bad seeds but then that runs out and I put in this Led Zeppelin dvd( really f*ck'n loud!) ( 2nd disc) and I get really riled up and I taste the sauce before I can it and it makes me so happy I'm like jump'n all around the kitchen like a madman.

Just thought I'd share....:shocked:

Sounds like the tequila went straight to your head! You go, man!

lol

I love it when people post drunk :shocked: I do it occasionaly.

Now I'm listening to Al Hirt's "Fancy Pants" :shocked:

For my money Zep's best tune is "Trampled Under Foot" and Page's solo on that dvd will absolutly peel paint off my walls.

If its the same Dvd's, I like the first Zeppelin Disk a little better. How about Moby Dick, what a performance and White Summer too.

Cap said:
Had to work at 5:30 this morning. ;)

But, still, I live. :lol:

The sauce turned out really well. I took some to work and it got rave reviews. I canned 9 4oz. jars and I'll be giving them out at Zestfest in a couple weeks. wOOt!

Back