• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Little Anitas

Been to Albuquerque several times and still one of the places I go back to at least once while i'm there Little Anitas I've eaten in 2 of there locations and thought the food was good.

Mick
Kato's

Kato, Little Anita's is very good, but you have to come here and try Sadie's. It's on 4th Street, north of downtown.

...and when you come, I'll be more than happy to accompany you. That joint has great salsa!

Devilduck,

Sounds good. Never tried sadies but love all the great food that comes from the southwest. When the fiery food show used to be downtown at the convention center. Myself and horrible haggis from redback chili company wondered the streets one time down on central we ran into sean penn he was there making a movie.He's not a big chilehead so haggis had him try some of his sauces from downunder.
Funniest thing I 've seen in a while.

Thanks for the offer and will let you know when we'll be there.

Thanks
Mick
Kato's

I understand Sean penn's not a big anything. Isn't he, like, 4 foot 6?

My brother was shopping in Brooklyn recently when Ed Norton complimented him on his sneakers :shocked: Seriously, my bro was in line, and some guy behind said "nice sneakers", my brother turned around and it was Norton. Filming nearby, apparently.

Funny thing is: they're NOT nice shoes.

Back