• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Little Pepper Helper

millworkman

eXtreme
Found this guy on my orange Hab while spraying for aphids. Kinda got him with the safer soap and hope I don't kill him.

IMG_3232.jpg

IMG_3233.jpg

IMG_3231.jpg

I would hate to have one of those things 8 feet long after my old hippy ass....

I love finding things like that, the other day I found an assload of ladybug larvae had just hatched on a few plants and were crawling everywhere.

This is how it always starts. At first you are all like "Ohhhh! Pritty" then it's like, "Oh neat! There's more of them".

Then you wake up in the middle of the night to find out that you have been tied down to you bed and they are feasting on you children!!!!!!! :shocked:

imaguitargod said:
This is how it always starts. At first you are all like "Ohhhh! Pritty" then it's like, "Oh neat! There's more of them".

Then you wake up in the middle of the night to find out that you have been tied down to you bed and they are feasting on you children!!!!!!! :shocked:

:shocked::shocked: ok Iggy just step away from the Naga Coffee for a second. And take slow deep breaths.;)

peppermanbaha said:
:shocked::shocked: ok Iggy just step away from the Naga Coffee for a second. And take slow deep breaths.;)

I'monmy6thcupinaspanofanhour.Ican'topenmyhandtoputthecoffeemug downismyheatsupposedtobebeatingthisfast?

Novacastrian said:
you left the "r" outta heart silly! I don't know how fast it's spost be goin.

Actually nova its the nagas talking. They tend to spell really badly as they r peppers and in cofee aswell. I dont blame them.

I found two mantids just a little while ago. Got some small crickets out and fed them. Like to keep them around the plants on guard duty.

Back