• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Living in a tent for years :: Stocking up on chilli's

Hi,

I would like to live in a tent for a couple of years. What type of chilli would be the best to buy? last the longest? 
Powder or Pods or Mash? 

Instead of living in a tent, just toss a sleeping bag in the garden section of K-mart. They probably already have their greenhouse set up - which is kind of like a tent. Then just pull up all the non-pepper plants they're trying to sell and plant pepper seeds instead. 
     Wear clothes that look like the store uniform and brush up on inventory so when customers ask for help you can point them in the right direction. Just try to avoid contact with people who actually work there. Especially Ron. That dude is a douche. He'll probably try to get you to cover all his weekend shifts so he can go get drunk with his bitch girlfriend. If you see her, ask her where that $25 bucks is she owes me. Then throw a bunch of the plants you uprooted at her. 

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     Instead of living in a tent, just toss a sleeping bag in the garden section of K-mart. They probably already have their greenhouse set up - which is kind of like a tent. Then just pull up all the non-pepper plants they're trying to sell and plant pepper seeds instead. 
     Wear clothes that look like the store uniform and brush up on inventory so when customers ask for help you can point them in the right direction. Just try to avoid contact with people who actually work there. Especially Ron. That dude is a douche. He'll probably try to get you to cover all his weekend shifts so he can go get drunk with his bitch girlfriend. If you see her, ask her where that $25 bucks is she owes me. Then throw a bunch of the plants you uprooted at her. 
That or there are always abandoned buildings.  I hear they are nice this time of year. 

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

:cheers:

Vicious Vex said:
That or there are always abandoned buildings.  I hear they are nice this time of year. 

Yeah, but then he'd have to take the roof off the building (assuming it still has one) and replace it with clear plastic. The nice thing about squatting in a garden center is that the greenhouse and growing media is already supplied for him. Shelter and peppers in one fell swoop. All he needs to do is bring seeds.
     Come fall, he could probably raid the canning supplies department to preserve his bounty for those cold, dreary winter months when the greenhouse is taken down and he'll have to resort to the sporting goods department or the racks of mumus in the plus-size women's section for shelter during those tough times.
     I'm trying to think pragmatically, here.

id prefer to survive by raiding pick-nick grounds... if you are scary enough you could get all sorts of good shit... champagn, some nice cheases... fresh grapes ,a water melon?

Online-Dating-Picture.jpg

Hybrid Mode 01 said:

Yeah, but then he'd have to take the roof off the building (assuming it still has one) and replace it with clear plastic. The nice thing about squatting in a garden center is that the greenhouse and growing media is already supplied for him. Shelter and peppers in one fell swoop. All he needs to do is bring seeds.
     Come fall, he could probably raid the canning supplies department to preserve his bounty for those cold, dreary winter months when the greenhouse is taken down and he'll have to resort to the sporting goods department or the racks of mumus in the plus-size women's section for shelter during those tough times.
     I'm trying to think pragmatically, here.
 I see.  I was trying to find a place where he could use his tent.  You are correct though, the roof removal would be a bit difficult.   

queequeg152 said:
id prefer to survive by raiding pick-nick grounds... if you are scary enough you could get all sorts of good shit... champagn, some nice cheases... fresh grapes ,a water melon?

I like the way you think, quee. The problem is, this will only work in a warm climate, such as Houston - "The Land of All Year Picnicking". Watermelons, warm champagne and soft, sun-dried brie will only get a person so far once cooler fall temperatures settle in. I'm sure the public pit toilets at the park will suffice for shelter for a while, but all those glory holes tapped into the doors by the Larry Craig and George Michael demographic will turn what once was a fun-house of a commode into a cold, drafty abode. 

DAMMIT MAN! SOME THINGS CANNOT BE UNSEEN!!!

queequeg152 said:

Back