• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

LLM's grow log - my first growing attempt

Hello, everyone!
First of all I'm from Russia and I'm here,on this forum, cause we don't have such great forum.
Now I'm growing some cayennes, unknown chili from Vietnam and local variety called "Ogonek" or "Little Fire" along with parsley. Also waiting for lots of other seeds to come =)
Here are some pics(all was sown at the end of April):
All plants together with my main helper =)

dsc01998x.jpg

Little temporary light box( 5.050 lm) for foggy days
dsc02002ht.jpg
Unknow chili from Vietnam
dsc02015g.jpg

Some leaves on cayennes are covering with tiny black dots, seems like bacteria or so, and one small new leaf just dried out comletely. The question is worry or not?
Pic of city at night just for show you where I live. =)
dsc01790k.jpg

And I'm glad to hear your comments.

Great looking plants man. I Wouldnt worry about black spots. I had them on one of my plants. It sorted itself out by dropping the affected leaves. Happy growing!

Hey, LLM, your starts look really good! +1 Shane; half strength
on the fertilizer at the start. Or even quarter stength at each watering.
You have some nice varieties started; the vietnamese looks interesting!

Your city is beautiful at night, and your cat looks like a very friendly type ;)
Gotta love a cat that will get in the grow box with your peppers!

I hope you have great success with your grow, LLM!

Soooo... it's time for an update!
All together
3220587.jpg

Pods, should be cayenn
3213419.jpg

3214443.jpg

Scotch Bonnet
3212395.jpg

Some Minibel tomatoes
3218539.jpg

Unfortunately, vietnamese peppers don't want to produce pods. Just droping their flowers.
Took close-up of ripening pod.
3253357.jpg

Hey LLM, looks like things are working out for you. Picture of your city is beautiful, if I took a picture out my window, you would see a street light and some boring looking homes. Really wish I had some amazing scenery, it's inspiring. Glad to see your first ripe pod! Congrats, keep it up!

Back