local article for Texas Creek Products

salsalady

eXtreme Business
This just came out as an online article on a local website. A couple things aren't "quite right" ( it says I "distill and market" the liquid capsaicin...I don't distill the capsaicin...) but she got it pretty close. It's a pretty good write up. And she didn't call Pure Evil an extract. :woohoo: We had to do the interview in the house as the kitchen was "fumigated" with chile fumes and Kelly couldn't take it. Like the article says, I usually wear a dust mask when out in the kitchen and it would of been a little ackward doing an interview with both of us in dust masks. :lol:

Methow Grist-

:D

Aw, shucks, thanks siccy!

and LDSH and Phil~

Very cool. I love all of that article except one thing. She clearly doesn't know you. "Unassuming manner"... HA!

Very nice article! Congrats on the write up.

And having been fortunate enough to have had some great products sent to me by you, I can say there will never be a day that this house will be void of anything made by Texas Creek. That goes for LDHS too.

You both have made some lifelong fans.

Cheers!

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated. We had a little blurb in the paper a couple months ago after winning 2 Scovies.

Very cool. I love all of that article except one thing. She clearly doesn't know you. "Unassuming manner"... HA!

JayT, I don't think the Methow's ready for The Corrector yet.... ;)

:cool:

Back