• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Local Pepper Trade

So i signed up on this site last week and introduced myself on the Welcome page. One of the other people in my area, Pepperproblem, followed up with me and offered to do a pepper exchange. I did not have much to offer as he was growing most of what I had, but he was willing to set something up anyway.

Caught up with him last night and made a trade for this awesome plate of peppers.

50d6c0fa.jpg

It had all sorts of things I have never even heard of! He was also nice enough to share one of his Morugas. And a gracious offer taboot. I gave hime some chocolate Habaneros, Chocolate Devils Tongue, Fatali, Douglah 7 Pot and a bottle of my homemade dry jerk rub that has a few 7s and some scotch bonnets.

What a great online community y'all have here. I will have to come up with a way to pay this forward and share more with the rest of y'all.

Thanks Pepperproblem!!

You are welcome. It is pepperproblem, because, you should know after talking, I have a problem. Also, someone else is pepperhead (we all are, but he claimed it) Here is a pic of one of the crosses that I will give you later. Surf comes up tomorrow, so catch up day. Nice to meet you. Awesome rub Peace, s

th_aaebe29c.jpg

How very awesome! I've met some pretty nice locals in my area. LunchBox and AlabamaJack. nice to have pepperheads close by!

You are welcome. It is pepperproblem, because, you should know after talking, I have a problem. Also, someone else is pepperhead (we all are, but he claimed it) Here is a pic of one of the crosses that I will give you later. Surf comes up tomorrow, so catch up day. Nice to meet you. Awesome rub Peace, s

th_aaebe29c.jpg

Yeah, you definitely have a pepper problem. I realized my miscue on your name this morning. My apologies for that. I have corrected it in the post, though.

Thanks again!

Back