• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where'd you get them candied scorps from? :O And lol great vid.Some people need a better sense of humor

Where'd you get them candied scorps from? :O And lol great vid.Some people need a better sense of humor
lol I agree. And about the candies scorps, are you talking to me? Because they weren't candied... I got them from a youtuber that grows them. His channel name is tmudder. He's out of pods now, though.

I just don't see any humor in this...Maybe if it were an adult, but not a child..

The humor is in the fact that you know he will be alright and kids where their emotions on their sleeves. He was just expressing what some of us adults were thinking inside. I'm sure if there was an after video, he was laughing about it and wanted to try it again another time.

BTW freaking outstanding video. He was probably floating after the come down! Best video I've watched yet. LMAO it was so bad he was fearing for his life! I'm sorry but I have a devious sense of humor. I loved it. Hope that you post more!

I definitely will try. Austin (the kid who had the pepper) doesn't like hot stuff. He does like the flavor of some of them, but he hates how bad his stomach feels afterwards. Personally, the stomach isn't a problem for me. That's the only reason Austin doesn't like hot peppers currently. I would love it if he tried the fatali I have right now. I'm working my way to the top of the Scoville scale. Right now, I can handle, I think a little more than 150,000. Wish I would have taped the reaction to the habanero I had. I think you might have enjoyed that one as well...

This one is brilliant, gotta bump it for good justice.
I do feel sorry for the kid, I can't imagine the pain he must've been in... :surprised:

Back