• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Long time reader, decided to give it a shot

Been reading these forums for a lil while now and finally decided to give growing a shot! 

My start, everything planted in a small 1g pot, maybe the belle is a little bigger pot in the miraclegrow veggie soil mix being watered every 2-3 days on my window facing south, we live in a townhouse with no garden to speak off :(

1 "el jefe" jalapeno
1 Cajun Belle
1 Super Chile
1 hot banana

Figure i would give it a lil variety to start, nothing too hot .. for now, or until i can manage to get my hands on hotter stuff in Alberta :D

Sorry for the bad cell pic.
xPWWEal.jpg

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Hi (waving)

If you're interested in growing anything hotter let me know. I'm always willing to give out some of my seeds to someone who wants to grow something hotter. Some of my plants don't have ripe pods yet but take a look at my list. I'm also starting a lot of other varieties so let me know! :) 

:welcome: From central Virginia

You look like you're off to a good start

I think you could fit a few more plants in that window there ;)

You live pretty close to me, when all the pods are ripe you are more than welcome to have some. Or if you needs seeds I have 100s of varieties.

Great start man

ikeepfish said:
:welcome: From central Virginia

You look like you're off to a good start

I think you could fit a few more plants in that window there ;)
Oh i will try and add a couple of more, i got the back "porch" with room on it as well :D I just have to find the right candidates. 

Swartmamba said:
You live pretty close to me, when all the pods are ripe you are more than welcome to have some. Or if you needs seeds I have 100s of varieties.

Hi (waving)

If you're interested in growing anything hotter let me know. I'm always willing to give out some of my seeds to someone who wants to grow something hotter. Some of my plants don't have ripe pods yet but take a look at my list. I'm also starting a lot of other varieties so let me know! :)
Oh i am interested in growing hotter, these i bought as seedlings. Never had to start from scratch before. But i'm sure i can learn 
Great start man
You must be from calgary ? sounds like a good idea to me.

chile_freak said:
Welcome to the addiction brotha! Is your Nam afro-gnome? Or am I missing something? ;)
:d Well yes yes it's :D Just happened to spell it that way for some odd reason it made sense at the time.

Back