• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Look what Santa dropped off

My wife is such a sweetie, for Christmas she gave me a small Green House from Harbor Freight.
image_11343.jpg

http://www.harborfre...ouse-47712.html
It will take a full weekend of assembling but it's well worth it. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

If finances would've allowed that would've been great for my hubby. Great wifey you have there. Hope you got her something awesome too.

Definitely will be cool once its packed with peppers. :)

It seems to be the best built new greenhouse I've seen for the money. I really like it and would consider buying one for us.

I've seen a lot of reviews on that model, I was looking to get one myself and I probably will. They main problem is the windows keep coming out. Everyone that owns one says that you need to run a caulk bead around the window to help them stay in place. Which to me I would do that anyway to keep a tight seal to control moisture and humidity and keep the bad bugs out. Best of luck with your new greenhouse . When you have it setup pictures are a must. Have a great one.

Nice wife! Merry Christmas to YOU! and you got a greenhouse.

Maybe put a ground barrier down too, like fireman said: KEEP THE BAD BUGS OUT!

Always wanted that one. :) Congrats. I have a friend who grows commercially on a small scale. He has it. Likes it a lot. It requires some modifications to make it work better / last longer. Even after them, GOOD deal for the money!!

Chris

Back