Look who decided to come out today

A picture i just took yesterday at night and today just a couple of minutes ago, its just matter of time now ^^

1982036_810577285652040_2797003906257255484_n.jpg

and this little baby decided to show up today ^^

10690317_810844702291965_3018651291361469993_n.jpg

Thanks a bunch =D another flower just bloomed, and, i had the curiosity of smelling it and....holy crap that flower packs a very soft and pleasant smell i have to say, too bad that the pepper coming out of it wont be as pleasant as the flower scent xD

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Plant look happy and should produce well in Mexico but what is it?

Yes, i live in the State of Nayarit, which is known as one of the most fertile environments for plants, the weather here is extremely appropiate for most kinds of plants, or so i've been told, at any rate, it seems to be responding possitively to the weather even if winter time is around the corner, i was actually worried it wouldnt flower because of the season, but oh surprises =D

And the plant is a Trinidad Moruga Scorpion (it still remains to be seen, but judging by the plant and flower, comparing them to other pictures i've seen on the internet, seems to be it)

Devil Created Pods said:
Awesome man!! If you top the plant it'll produce even more.

Mexico is a year-round growing season.  Topping it in a medium to longer season would just make it short, catch less sun and drag the ground.  If done earlier it might have caused a bit more early yield but then much lower yield later.

Dave2000 said:

Mexico is a year-round growing season.  Topping it in a medium to longer season would just make it short, catch less sun and drag the ground.  If done earlier it might have caused a bit more early yield but then much lower yield later.
didint know that, thanks for the info!

Back