wanted looking for a few varaties

Hi all

I have a good amount of superhots going and I realized I need some peppers to not blow my head off. I am currenlty looking for white variety habaneros, wilds, and aji lemon im guessing is a really tasty pepper Or any really flavorful ajis?

I have seeds to trade as well. Moruga scorpion , chocolate habanero , and some reaper seeds.

Thanks

Aji Pineapple is supposed to be a good one. From what I hear pretty much anything Aji is supposed to be a good or great flavor.
+1 for the datil recommendation. I have seeds to trade
I have
Aji Pineapple
Aji Bishops Crown
Aji lemon
White bullet habanero
Aji Brazilian Starfish

And chocolate habanero I know it wasn't on your list
But its a great pepper

Must be getting kind of hot down there now, right?

You still starting seeds this late? I have a few types I'm thinking of starting.

PepperDaddler said:
Must be getting kind of hot down there now, right?

You still starting seeds this late? I have a few types I'm thinking of starting.
ya its REAL hot now..pretty much all my supers are flowering and I think its never too late to start down here in Miami..I got carried away with supers and now im behind on flavorful peps.. are you ready to TS chantal? I dont think my plants are

Hurricane season is my favorite time of the year, so I'm ready all year long. I watch TWC all day long (its on now) and if it's not that, it's the channel that's radar 24/7. I follow the 2013 Atlantic hurricane season on Wikipedia and read about past seasons when there's nothing out in the water. I like to remember where I was, who I was with, and what I was doing when past hurricanes came around. When people don't want storms to come I'm hoping it will so I can stand outside in the full gusts.

Of course I would never want a direct impact. ;)

Maybe I should have been a meteorologist.

Anyway, last year when we got some bad storms I put them in the shed till the worst of it was gone, maybe that's an idea if you have one.

PepperDaddler said:
Hurricane season is my favorite time of the year, so I'm ready all year long. I watch TWC all day long (its on now) and if it's not that, it's the channel that's radar 24/7. I follow the 2013 Atlantic hurricane season on Wikipedia and read about past seasons when there's nothing out in the water. I like to remember where I was, who I was with, and what I was doing when past hurricanes came around. When people don't want storms to come I'm hoping it will so I can stand outside in the full gusts.

Of course I would never want a direct impact. ;)

Maybe I should have been a meteorologist.

Anyway, last year when we got some bad storms I put them in the shed till the worst of it was gone, maybe that's an idea if you have one.
lol. I can picture you now, Meteorologist Pepper Daddler with a pepper tie on . :P.. dont get me wrong I actually do like hurricane season minus the cleaning of the pool after... I would love to put them in the shed but It wont fit 60 7 gals. I may pick a few and store them away.

heatofmiami said:
lol. I can picture you now, Meteorologist Pepper Daddler with a pepper tie on . :P.. dont get me wrong I actually do like hurricane season minus the cleaning of the pool after... I would love to put them in the shed but It wont fit 60 7 gals. I may pick a few and store them away.

There's always the house...

Trinidad perfumes look like little UFOs.

Trinidad-perfume-2.jpg

I have white 7 pot a few white giant hab, wild grove pepper, chile de monte, aji lemon drop, aji habanero. Pm me if your interested in a trade. Thanks, Travis.

Back