wanted Looking for Beni Highlands seeds

Hey guys ...was wondering if anybody has any beni highlands seeds ? Just saw a youtube video of them and they look cool ...also a small compact bush which would grow well on a patio or small space >

thanks

keep the heat alive

beni highlands seeds???????

Like that is a variety? Never heard of it.

There are all kind of people and companies who invent all kinds of names for peppers among all kind of things on the net. It is good that you found a source on the net for the truth in peppers. The peep in here LOVE peppers and are a great source of information and help for potentail pepper affectionados.

If you have a picture or a web site address of the pepper you would like to grow them please share it with for us so they can recommend good plants for you to raise. They are really quite eazy to raise inhouse---just some light and a little neutrients is all you need beside a few seeds.

Luck
Balac

Yes smokemaster ... Your words are true .... Have been given some links by friends to chilli varieties and plant descriptions etc that shows most of the worlds logged chilli varieties .

I really enjoyed these last year. They are great. Looks like you are overseas. If you pm me your address, I will send you seeds.
Mike

Oct192011peppers021.jpg

Hey guys ...was wondering if anybody has any beni highlands seeds ? Just saw a youtube video of them and they look cool ...also a small compact bush which would grow well on a patio or small space >

thanks

keep the heat alive

Well, if given the space and necessities they aren't that compact, but can be efficient producers based on my first time grow of these tasty treats last season. PM me if ya want some of these saved OP seeds.

BeniHighlands_8-07-11.jpg

Back