wanted looking for: Bonda ma Jaques,Harolds st Barts seeds

looking for: Harolds st Barts seeds

Would be happy to trade for Harolds st Barts... or, maybe you have something to trade that is fairly hot and tastes good that's not on the list of what I already have...

(I just bought the bonda ma jacques seeds from rainbow chile seed company thanks to the tip from peppermanbaha.)

thanks ...

here's what I have:
red habanero
datil
large orange habanero (ribbed)
orange habanero (smooth)
trinidad congo hab
cumari o passarinho
fatalii
paper lantern
goat's weed
cumari
devils tongue
thai dragon
orange thai
carribean red hab
cyclon
white bullet hab
baloon
yellow mushroom
yellow scotch bonnet
red manzano
fish
aji lemon
thai hot
aji crystal
kung pao hybrid
chile arbol
aji dulce
prik kee noo
amarillo aji
pequin chile
jamaican scotch bonnet
fresno
holland red
florina
purira
bhut jolokia
chimayo

thanks,
apple pie

i recomend you buy from rainbow chile seeds. They have cheap and and are a reliable source for seeds. I would rate the company 9.5 out of 10.

Sorry, I have no more extras left but I've given away so many Bonda ma Jaques seeds that the market should be flooded with them soon.

To Peppermanbaha:
thanks for the tip about rainbow chile seeds, I will order the bonda ma jacques seeds from them...

To Kylestl:
if all goes well this season I'll have some chocolate fatalii for you...

To Potawie:
I like my chicken spicy too, so far the hottest pepper I've grown here has been the fatalii, it's hotter than any of the habaneros I've grown so far, and I've also grown the devils tongue and the 'super datil' which I found to be pretty much the same pepper in heat and flavor, really nice fruity flavor and plenty of heat...

thanks,

apple pie

apple pie said:
To Peppermanbaha:
thanks for the tip about rainbow chile seeds, I will order the bonda ma jacques seeds from them...

To Kylestl:
if all goes well this season I'll have some chocolate fatalii for you...

To Potawie:
I like my chicken spicy too, so far the hottest pepper I've grown here has been the fatalii, it's hotter than any of the habaneros I've grown so far, and I've also grown the devils tongue and the 'super datil' which I found to be pretty much the same pepper in heat and flavor, really nice fruity flavor and plenty of heat...

thanks,

apple pie

nice of you to offer but if all goes well on my side i too will have chocolate fatalii. Very nice for you to offer though but all i have is 1 plant and that is it.

Back