wanted Looking for Capsicum Parvifolium

Hi everybody
I´m passionate for hot peppers, and I´m looking for this C. parvifolium. Has anyone heard of it ? I know it is from Brazil, Bolivia and Venezuela.
If anyone has it or knows where I could find it, I´d be very obliged if you let me know
Thanks a lot

Margarida

QuadShotz said:
I found mention of it in this very nice page on various pepper types originally from http://www.infernochili.tk/

http://www.saunalahti.fi/~thietavu/Chili/L_wild.htm

It's #15 about 3/4 of the way down the page.

I haven't found any sources yet, but wil let ya know.

-Q
Thanks a lot for the information, QuadShotz. I gather it will be pretty difficult to get any seeds :( from what I saw, they´re wild and nobody sells them...
Nevertheless, I'll keep trying ;)

thx quadshotz buddy intresting read on capisiums and i suggest you try some gardening forums in brazil and there are some and go tracking you will find that plant if you dig deep enough.:)

Thanks for the suggestion, Talas, but I belong to a brazilian pepper forum, and we are debating this very same issue over there. Perhaps we can find more information :)

You surely haven't to be sorry ! I thank you very much for your interest. I know your intention was the best, and really appreciated it, but that one is a wild, a bit evasive, you know :) and, as there isn't to much information about it, one tends to get a bit confused. They say it's also called passarinho, but for example, in Brazil, almost all the wilds are called passarinho (it means little bird) because, as it seems, the birds love to eat them :)
We have various friends trying to find them, but we need pictures of the plants and the flowers to have a more reliable way of identification :)
Thanks for looking around for me ! That's very nice of you :)
Hugs
Margarida

Yeah QuadShotz, the errand isn't easy ;) I hoped that some of the bolivian or venezuelan friends had some information on it, but or we don't have people from those 2 countries here, or they know so much as us :)
I really appreciate all your efforts, and I hope someday we will have a surprise ;)
Cheers
Margarida

Back