wanted Looking for Chocolate Bhutlah DM (Dave Minor).

Hey everybody,

Been a long time I haven't visited the site.

I am looking for a vendor who sells Chocolate Bhutlah DM (Dave Minor) that also ships to Canada.

Can anybody please direct me?  Internet searches have led me to Australia to an outfit who won't ship internationally, and to ebay and Amazon which I absolutely won't trust.

Thanks

Tino

Once all of the different growers stabilize the Lemon Starrburst the way they want to, are we going to see people requesting those with initials involved as well and there be confusion on the differences and all of that just like this? Maaaaan, Ii wish people would just stabilize their stuff first and then release it.

So what about Dave's version is more appealing than Steven's? Or is one just a good bit easier to get than the other?

Ruid - Thanks for your reply!

Don't know about the Lemon Starburst but to answer your sedcond question - Absolutely nothing more appealing between one or the other.

I've already grown the SM variety Bhutlah (Steve McLaurin version from Puckerbutt Pepper Co.), and now I'd like to try my hand at the DM (Dave Minor) Variant (did you see the size of those puppies)? Eventually I might even want grow the two or three other varieties just to say I've grown them all.

MtlPeppah.

Max Nihil said:
Forgive my interjection but have you tried Bhutlah S.L.P.?
My understanding is that it is the special one and that it is more of a red-brown.
Thank you for your reply.  Although I've recently purchased seeds from S.L.P., I've not considered either of the three bhutlah's they offer.  Maybe I'll relook at them in the next few days, but it's really the DM that I'm after!

Back