wanted looking for different stuff

this is my trade list

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ApGP1EQgOKDadGxPd3FpbWhJRU1iWmUwa2JQVDZmOXc&authkey=CJ66tbMJ&hl=en_US

looking for anything different if anyone is interested in swapping.

Crap, I couldn't find one variety I didn't have on there. lol.  Great list though!!!   Wait, I take that back..maybe 3-4 types. :)  Who are you?  You came on here with only 6 posts and a list a mile and a half long...just curious if you can introduce yourself a bit..  Long time grower?  Seed seller?   It may make people more comfortable when considering trades.

Chris

Crap, I couldn't find one variety I didn't have on there. lol. Great list though!!! Wait, I take that back..maybe 3-4 types. :) Who are you? You came on here with only 6 posts and a list a mile and a half long...just curious if you can introduce yourself a bit.. Long time grower? Seed seller? It may make people more comfortable when considering trades.

Chris

I've been growing for about 4 years, I have been a member on a different chilli forum for quite a long time & I've noticed a few of them on this forum, I'm not a seed seller or a chilli farm I just do it as a hobby.

gary

Really impressive list.....you say that your interested in anything different, does that mean peppers, or are you open to others, such as tomatoes?

Really impressive list.....you say that your interested in anything different, does that mean peppers, or are you open to others, such as tomatoes?

I'm open to others, veg, fruit whatever I'm not fussy.
Is this real life. I would love a few of these varieties but what else is left haha.

which varieties?

snagglepuss said:
I'm open to others, veg, fruit whatever I'm not fussy.

which varieties?
I mean like whats left that i could possibly have haha. Ill check and get back to you. Just a few crossess choc brain choc habxprimo datilxlimon morugaxprimo maddball. just to name a few haha

Superhots wilds a few milds I can get you fruit seeds just let me know

I can spare the varieties you want what superhots do you have?

Back