wanted Looking for fresh Carolina reapers and/or brown morugas

Looking to buy some fresh reapers or brown morugas guys. Would be interested other super-hots also. What have you got? I live in Ireland but I've had a few deliveries from the US in the last couple of week without any problems and the packages were clearly marked chillies. They'd need to be picked off the plant for me and sent express to guarantee they arrive in good condition. I'll pay for them with paypal prior to postage.

Thanks,
Robert

Brown Morugas are going to be super hard to find as the seeds haven't officially been released by Judy @ Pepperlover. If I was you I'd contact her to see if you could work something out. If you promise her to not give out the seeds she might cut you a deal. As for the Reapers Bakers Peppers should have some or contact our good friend Tmudder. Good luck bud!
Jon

Bakers burned all his reaper plants . I think he has primos though which he says are hotter and more better. And I agree. 

romy6 said:
Bakers burned all his reaper plants . I think he has primos though which he says are hotter and more better. And I agree.

I thought he only burned the "non Reaper " looking plants? I know he had true Reaper looking pods on some of his plants.

jedisushi06 said:
what's a reaper?
I can't even get seeds for the Mourga Brown so finding pods should be impossible.

Not impossible! You have to know the right people! I could get my hands on one if I really wanted to.
Nightshade said:
He burned them all

Wow that sucks! Ed Currie must have had some kind of legal action or copy right against the selling of his pods. This is the first tine of heard about it

I know what a reaper is i was being a smart ass.  Jungle rain has Brown Mourga seeds for sale i believe.  One of my reaper plants just spit out pods.  Look like habs to me.  Have to wait and see what type mine is.

megahot said:
Brown Morugas are going to be super hard to find as the seeds haven't officially been released by Judy @ Pepperlover. If I was you I'd contact her to see if you could work something out. If you promise her to not give out the seeds she might cut you a deal. As for the Reapers Bakers Peppers should have some or contact our good friend Tmudder. Good luck bud!
Jon

Hey Jon:) Yeah I could ask Todd but I'd rather not bother him again to be honest...not so soon anyway :) Bakers aren't interested in sending fresh pods unfortunately. Not to worry, someone will oblige....it's a good community :)

Looks like the brown moruga is a little optimistic at the moment. I'd take a good mix of super-hots...red moruga, primo, reaper etc if anybody would oblige??

40033472.jpg

Back