wanted Looking for plants for sale

BEN----bpiela
If you wanna swap any plants out, let me know. No change in what you've paid.

Here are some plants available for sale. They're at the tail-end of hardening off, so a little more of that will probably be necessary.
psq9v7I.jpg

Aj2KNiu.jpg

From left to right, the plants in the foreground:

I'd like to get $5 each---$4 for the little 7 pot Brown
I scream Scorpion (butch T)
Cinder F5 (my seeds)
7 Pot Mustard (wicked Mike)
The questionable "Black Naga" from prior post
Pimenta Puma (GIP)
7 Pot Brown (WHP)
SB7J (Pex in 2014 via Patrick)
Orange Bhut??? This last one: Bookers brought back a pod that looked like a standard bhut, but it was orange from Jay Weaver's farm.

These, I would like to get $6 each, if possible.
zz54KuI.jpg

KvwzQxb.jpg

Front:
7 Pot Bubblegum OG (Ocho Cinco 2014)
Rocoto Oculto CLEF (SB7J is scratched out)
Purple Flower Bubblegum [(orange) Mojo]

Back:
No heat Bishop's Crown.

Almost seems worth the extra million dollars for USPS express delivery. Guaranteed.......None of USPS's generic tracking for weeks that only tell you "....your package is currently in transit to its destination."
Well, thank you for overstating the obvious. EVERYTHING is ALWAYS in transit to its destination. It's in the word: DESTINY. We all end somewhere. And we're constantly en route there.

Anyway,
Ben.......you SHOULD have your plants by noon tomorrow.
Thank you very much and let me know if USPS holds it hostage or hits it with an Ace Ventura.

:cheers:
-Adam

bpiela said:
Thanks guys!  I ended up getting some from both Jim Duffy and Chileplants.com.  I appreciate the offers.  Hope you do well this year!
You DO have the tracking #, right Ben? It's in the pic of the receipt I emailed to you.

Ben DID get his plants today, for those following along.

I screwed up and over packed them. I forgot to put vents in the cups until after they were all packed up. I tried pushing in to make holes, and I almost made a catastrophe if the plant inside. So I went with it the way it was, and they yellowed more than what is aesthetically pleasing.
9nFdu8V.jpg

So I'm probably gonna take this down, cuz I'M not happy with the results. But if you want to take the chance, I'll try harder to do it better.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Ben is really happy and satisfied with the transaction. It's just my GRRRRR that is b!tching. lol. They look better than I thought initially.

I have one member possibly getting 4 and I'll let 4 more go. But then I'll keep the rest. And the (4) $6 plants are taken.

Than you!!!!

Bhuter said:
Ben DID get his plants today, for those following along.

So I'm probably gonna take this down, cuz I'M not happy with the results. But if you want to take the chance, I'll try harder to do it better.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Ben is really happy and satisfied with the transaction. It's just my GRRRRR that is b!tching. lol. They look better than I thought initially.

I have one member possibly getting 4 and I'll let 4 more go. But then I'll keep the rest. And the (4) $6 plants are taken.

Than you!!!!

shipping plants is super hard, not a bad try!

juanitos said:
shipping plants is super hard, not a bad try!
Thank you very much, Jonathan!
I wondered why you didn't this year. PITA is right!!!' Thank you for minimizing some of my discouragement.

I'm thinking about starting up a seed starting vend. I'll make a list of my available varieties and ppl can pick from mine, or BYO and I'll get those started for ya. Or order seeds from a vendor, and either have them sent to me or the customer can send them later. Start taking orders the previous fall or so. I don't know. Just an idea that I CAN do. Lol.

Maybe a partner?????? Lol.

Thanks again, J!
-Adam

yeah i pretty much concluded that it just will always not be ideal to ship plants
* dark box for 2+ days = plants will have 0 energy to do much healing or general cell maintenance = floppy sad plants
* hot environment in trucks / containers without fresh water = plants can wilt easily = floppy sad plants
* any wetness escaping containers = damaged box = floppy sad or even broken plants
* shipping companies generally not having time / care for packaged = need exquisite packaging to ensure no physical damage = floppy sad or even broken plants

a custom insert designed like chileplants.com is probably the best way to do it. 
but to order custom shipping inserts min order is like 2000 units :)

square offers pretty good quality website / item / inventory management for free,  not bad for anyone wanting to start a new business.

Geonerd said:
Ben, did you wind up with enough happy plants?  I've got a buttload of beer-cup stage baccatum if you want to brave the USPS gauntlet.

bpiela said:
Anyone selling?
Hey Ben, or ANYBODY interested!

I also have plants a little smaller than I visualize Greg's^^^^ being.

Top left 2: Purple Haze, next top: 7 Pot Brown, next top: Orange Pepperoncini,
Bottom left: German Pink Tomato, the bottom 3 Chinense's are (I don't know which is which) Amnesia, Purple BhutWrecker, Lord Voldemort x Brown Moruga,
Bottom right in flat Çumra Cherry,
That's only one plant on the right in a root bound 4" pot: I Scream Scorpion. This I Scream and the Purple Haze on the right of the 2 top left plants, both have isolated pods starting on them..............I BELIEVE.............
Extremely rootbound.
cbnwdpd.jpg

Back