• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Looking for ripe pods

hello everyone im looking for different ripe pods of the ones i have listed below i cant wait anymore and want to eat them. The thought of me eating these hot peppers have been running through my mind for a while now and i need to try em.. I am willing to pay for the pods.

choc. bhut
bhut jolokia
fatalli
butch t trinidad scorpian
datil
7 pot
douglah

any other very hot tasty peppers you may have and willing to spare 1 of 2 of.

i figured i asked you guys cause everyone is extremely nice and helpful and i want to break my cherry with hot peppers :eek: ......

thanks in advance all

hello everyone im looking for different ripe pods of the ones i have listed below i cant wait anymore and want to eat them. The thought of me eating these hot peppers have been running through my mind for a while now and i need to try em.. I am willing to pay for the pods.

choc. bhut
bhut jolokia
fatalli
butch t trinidad scorpian
datil
7 pot
douglah

any other very hot tasty peppers you may have and willing to spare 1 of 2 of.

i figured i asked you guys cause everyone is extremely nice and helpful and i want to break my cherry with hot peppers :eek: ......

thanks in advance all
you might want to work your way up to the super hots as to enjoy the flavor that they provide instead of instant pain in your mouth lol! you might check around your local restraunts and see if they are any ghost pepper (bhut jolokia)challenges so you have an idea of what to expect.

Hey tonyscoots84 please come check out my thread I'm growing all 7 of the peppers listed above. ;)
http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/16988-prf-specialty-superhots-for-sale/

ive been eating jalapenos and long hot cayannes with no problem. Yes i know and understand that the scoville rating is completely different by a ALOT lol and i believe im ready for the challenge. :onfire: i cant wait to try these bad boys out i hope someone can help me out...

ive been eating jalapenos and long hot cayannes with no problem. Yes i know and understand that the scoville rating is completely different by a ALOT lol and i believe im ready for the challenge. :onfire: i cant wait to try these bad boys out i hope someone can help me out...
You may want to try some store bought serranos and habs before trying the supers. I was just as anxious and excited as you to get to the supers, however, making the jump from jalapenos to supers without knowing how your body will deal with the massive jump in scovilles can be incredibly painful. I'd say once you can handle those two fairly comfortably without some sort of extinguishing aid, you are prob pretty safe with the supers. Just my opinion though, so feel free to treat it as such.

Then I would suggest sending cappy a PM. I just ordered from him and the peppers are big and hot! They got half way across the country to me in three days and nothing was damaged. Give him your business and you won't be disappointed.

i would love to do business with cappy but he will not sell me 1 or 2 of each pod. i really want to try each one but there is no way i can do 15 bucks for a quarter lb which im only going to have 1 or 2 of..... argggggg cappys pods look great to :(

You just PM'ed me asking for Naga Morrich and yes I have those ready, you at least buy those and I will finish filling the box with the other you requested, deal?

Cappy thankyou so much for all the peppers. I had the scorpion already n yes it was hot but i handled it very well for my 1st superhot. I will post a pic of all the greatness that was sent from cappy. Again thanks cappy u are the man n went above and beyond.

what a man! THANKS CAPPY i cant wait to try all them pods :onfire: and no im not doing a video lol
What! No Video! How are we suppose to keep ourselves occupied at work now? You should make vids bud, they are easy and fun(at least I think so). Plus it's proof for when someone doesn't believe that you can eat it, instead of doing it again you can just say "Sit down and watch this." Glad he took care of you though.

Back