wanted Looking for Scotch Bonnet seeds to trade or buy

I'm looking for as many varieties of scotch bonnets as I can find, I currently have Jamaican Yellow, and red, also have chocolate (regular I guess). Any others would be willing to trade or buy or whatever. Thanks in advance.

Emon069

I'm looking for as many varieties of scotch bonnets as I can find, I currently have Jamaican Yellow, and red, also have chocolate (regular I guess). Any others would be willing to trade or buy or whatever. Thanks in advance.

Emon069
E!!! check my list i have 3 types

I know i have a yellow variety at least and i'll see what else I've got when i get home in an hour or two
Thanks I am getting some fda's and one other from KingDenniz anything is appreciated. Let me know if you'd like anything from my list.
E!!! check my list i have 3 types
Joe I got my chocolate bonnets from you, I also am ordering Bahamian goat from you currently. I have the jamaican yellow and red already.( not yours if yours are different I wasn't aware when I ordered, sorry

Thanks,

-E-

Sorry brother, just got the okay to put a raised bed in my sisters backyard for next year. Her and my bro-in-law love the scotches, so gonna make it my bonnet garden. Actually, I love em' too.

Hey man Im sorry for the false hope but it appears as though I've given away all of those seeds... i have some pods that I'm waiting on to ripen and i would be more than happy to send u some of those once they dry but as of right this moment my mouth has overridden my ass...

Thanks I am getting some fda's and one other from KingDenniz anything is appreciated. Let me know if you'd like anything from my list.
Joe I got my chocolate bonnets from you, I also am ordering Bahamian goat from you currently. I have the jamaican yellow and red already.( not yours if yours are different I wasn't aware when I ordered, sorry

Thanks,

-E-
ok great!! i also have regular yellow scotch

Hey man Im sorry for the false hope but it appears as though I've given away all of those seeds... i have some pods that I'm waiting on to ripen and i would be more than happy to send u some of those once they dry but as of right this moment my mouth has overridden my ass...
No problem Joe, let me know.
ok great!! i also have regular yellow scotch
Are they different than jamaican scotch bonnets? If so I'm gonna need to send another order Lol.

Back