wanted Looking for Seeds!

I am starting over and want to apologize to everyone here.I know I don't post pictures of my plants and I know one person on the forum I done a seed trade with who never got my seeds.....I apologize from the bottom of heart and wish to make it up to you.So if there is a type of seed/pepper you want I will gladly buy it for you and have it sent to you!

I am also volunteering at my local Nursery and got a list of seeds for them to grow this upcoming season so I will have two seperate lists on this forum post

I have nowhere else to call home when it comes to Peppers and I don't want to leave a bad reputation here :( I want to apologize to the whole community as of right now :( Thank you all for taking me under your wing and teaching me and selling me awesome seed to grow. You've all expanded my knowledge and I truely respect you all. Anyone I have hurt since I have been here I apologize and will find a way to make it up to you once my yield comes in this year :)

NURSERY SEEDS
7 Pot Strains
Ghost Strains
Infinity Chili
Butch Ts

PERSONAL SEEDS
7 Pot Barrackpore
Chocolate Scorp
White Bhut
Peach Bhut
Butch T

These are the seeds I wish to buy in a more organized and polite approach.I will pay first via paypal as it is the cheapest option for me :) Thank you all! :)

@THP - I cannot seem to send messages so I can't patch it up until my message ban is fixed >.<

@sicman - Thanks! :)

Thank you guys. Happy trading.

Showin face and owning up to it is the best way to handle stuff like this. One thing I've learned in the forum world is that's it's small, and people will weed out the 'bad chilies' quick.

Back